Competition T & C's
Customers who purchase an Ora have the opportunity to enter a prize draw. You can click on Ora-home.com/survey to leave your feedback and enter the monthly prize draw.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be UK residents and registered customers of Better All Round Ltd, manufacturer of Ora.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- By participating in this survey, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive one case of Ora containing 8 stacks. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The monthly draw will close on the last day of each month and there is no end date. All completed and eligible surveys that are submitted during the month and received by 5pm on the last day of the month will be entered into the monthly prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place within five days of the closing date. The winner of the prize will be the completed survey randomly and subsequently drawn from all eligible and completed surveys.
- The winner will be notified by the fifth day of each month.
- The winner may be asked to take part in applicable publicity.
- Incomplete, illegible or late surveys will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Better All Round, Ora stockists, Better All Round suppliers, agents, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw is governed by the laws of England
Ora Standard Terms & Conditions for Social Media and Website Competitions
Ora regularly runs competitions on its website. The terms and conditions for these competitions are as follows:
- The promoter is: Better All Round (BAR) whose registered office is at Hurlingham Business Park c/o Consuma, Hurlingham Business Park, Fulbeck Heath, Grantham, Lincolnshire, England, NG32 3HL
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Better All Round (BAR) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Internet access is required as this is an online competition only. There is no postal or telephone entry route.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be listed on a designated competition copy. Only one entry will be accepted per person and/or per household. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted as valid entries.
- Closing date for entry is stipulated within the competition copy. After 11.59pm of this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must sign up to receive Ora Newsletters by the competition closing date
- Entrants must provide all information requested on the entry form. Failure to do so will nullify the entry.
- Entrants must be willing to be notified via the email address supplied on the entry form
- The email address on the entry form must be the same email address used to sign up for Ora newsletters. Failure to comply will nullify the entry.
- No more than one entry per person and per household is permitted.
- One winner will be selected to win the prize
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents, within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered within 7 days of the draw.
- The promoter will send out the prize within 28 days of the winner confirming acceptance of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org