Free Permanent Base Offer
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials or FAQ's. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Better All Round Ltd, Hurlingham Business Park, Grantham NG32 3HL, United Kingdom
1. This promotion is only open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, NI) aged 18 or over and excludes employees and the immediate families of Better All Round Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, associates or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Promotion is open from 00:00:01hrs on 01.11.2019 and closes at 23:59:59hrs on 29.02.2020 inclusive whilst stocks last. Submissions received after the final closing date (29.02.2020) will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
4. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
5. Proof of Purchase is required for submission (not required of Northern Ireland residents).
6. Internet access is required as this is an online promotion only. There is no postal or telephone entry route.
7. Participants must visit www.ora-home.com/free-base/ and enter their full name, contact telephone number, a genuine email address, a full postal address, proof of purchase (UK residents only) and their preferred Base colour.
8. All valid submissions between 01.11.2019 and 29.02.2020 will be automatically accepted to receive a Free Ora permanent Base & will be posted no later than 6 weeks after the submission date.
Bases and how they are delivered
9. All valid submissions will be accepted & posted within 6 weeks of promotion entry submission. It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any Ora Base caused by the provision of wrong information, and will assume any returned Bases have been rejected and thus will be voided.
10. There is no cash or other alternative available in lieu of designated Ora Base
11. The Base colours available to be claimed are: dark grey, taupe, teal, green, red, white & mint. In the event of preferred base colour becoming unavailable we ask you for your second preference of available colours.
12. When a submission is made, the participant will be asked to provide proof of purchase (UK residents only), their full postal address & email details so the Ora Base can be dispatched to them.
13. Once personal details, including full address, have been provided by the participant the physical reward will arrive within 6 weeks after the submission date.
Limitations of liability
14. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com.
15. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which the Promoter is not lawfully permitted to limit or exclude our liability, the Promoter will not be liable to the recipients or any of their guests for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any of them as a result of accepting the Free Ora Base.
16. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission, or for any faults, failures or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
ii. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
iii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
iv. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
v. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of packs at any point during the operation of this promotion.
Conduct of entry:
17. Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
18. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries/claims, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’) or to undermine the promotion. In the event of any issues with an entrant’s claim, that person’s claim will be disqualified and receipt of the Ora Permanent Base will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim including but not limited to, name, address and date of birth (which must be provided within 7 calendar days of request). The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding promotion.
The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, or in Northern Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data:
19. Better all Round takes data privacy seriously and stores data according to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other applicable data protection legislation that collects and processes the personal data and other information of the users.
20. Consumer data will be held by the Promoter for as long as is needed to operate the promotion i.e. in order to award and verify.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.